The National Administrative Department of Statistics (DANE) of Colombia and Cepei signed a memorandum of understanding to advance in the fulfillment of the development commitments of the 2030 Agenda and the SDGs.
Joining technical, administrative and human efforts, they seek to work on actions aimed at knowledge and learning management, technical cooperation and peer to peer exchanges with international and national stakeholders.
DANE and Cepei agreed on the following lines of work:
- International cooperation for the development of the Data for now (D4N) and Inclusive Data Charter initiatives, as well as the promotion of administrative records use for statistical purposes and initiatives of common interest between the parties.
- Foster the fulfillment of the 2030 Agenda and the SDGs.
- Knowledge and learning management.
- Data sharing according to the data revolution, big data and data mining
- Facilitate dialogue and working meetings to achieve the goals proposed in each line of action.
This agreement will strengthen capacities between organizations and carry out projects of mutual interest.