This hub provides access to the reports produced by Latin America and the Caribbean countries on the Sustainable Development Goals. Find Voluntary National Reports, Voluntary Local Reports, parallel reports by civil society, and analysis reports on the progress of the 2030 Agenda in the region, published by Cepei.
Explore and access various reports on monitoring the implementation of the 2030 Agenda in LAC countries:
- Voluntary National Reports to monitor progress on the SDGs, presented by countries each year to the UN High-Level Political Forum
- Cepei analysis to the VNRs and the speeches delivered by governments at the annual General Assembly debate
- Parallel reports by civil society on SDG implementation processes
- Voluntary local reports, which present the efforts of cities and territories towards achieving the 2030 Agenda.
Twenty years of experience supporting, monitoring, and analyzing global sustainable development agendas and collaborating with governments and stakeholders make us a leading player in this field. Discover additional tools for monitoring the 2030 Agenda and the SDGs in Latin America and the Caribbean.
A tool to track the positions of Latin America and the Caribbean governments concerning the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
Find in-depth information on national efforts undertaken by 33 Latin America and the Caribbean countries to achieve sustainable development.
A guide to build and present quality Voluntary National Reviews and learn about best practices for implementing the SDGs in LAC.
FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN COLLABORATE
- When you use one of our tools, please cite Cepei as the developer
- Should you find any errors, please email us
- If you wish to provide financial support, contact us for a donation